Monday, November 18, 2019

Consistent in the Wrong Thing

Happy Monday to you all!!

Someone drove the word "consistent" in my brain. Though it was not even the subject of the conversation, it resonated with me. I thought to myself, "I am a consistent individual". Then I thought, really? What are you consistent in doing? So, I decided to write them down. As I was writing, I told myself to be honest.

Honesty is the only way you can acknowledge an area of interest and make a change. It doesn't matter what area of life you are inconsistent, be real with yourself. To tell you just how real I was, I made of list of 10 positive/productive and 10 negative/unproductive things I felt I did on a consistent basis. I was truly ashamed of myself. It turns out that I was being consistent in more of the wrong things than things that are pleasing to God. CHANGE was NEEDED!

Now I understand what the scripture means when it says, "You cannot drink from the cup of the Lord and from the cup of demons, too. You cannot eat at the Lord’s Table and at the table of demons, too." - 1 Corinthians 10:21 NLT

What about you? What are you consistent in doing? Make a list and find out if they are more of the right or wrong things.

I pray that you all have a fantastic new week!!  Peace & Love!

One Love,

Valerie


 

2 comments:

  1. This is an EXCELLENT idea of an exercise to do because right now my life is consistently inconsistent. HAHA!! Writing this down now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope this tool helped you to identify the wrong things and brought you into a state consistency in the right things. Be blessed!

      Delete