Monday, December 2, 2019

He Stills Loves Me

What a MAGNIFICENT Monday it is going to be!! Can y'all feel it? This post was inspired by the song that Beyonce sings with Walter William, Sr. I' am so grateful that God still loves me. When I heard the song, it immediately took me to the Scripture in Romans 8. It reminded me of what God's word says about His love for me. I can steal or kill and God will still love me because of His Son. He will still love me because it is His nature. He will still love me because I am His child. He will still love me because God is Love. I can commit adultery, no, I'm not telling you to do that, and He will still have the same unconditional love for me.

Romans 8:35 ask the question, if anything can separate us from the Love of Christ? Absolutely nothing can or ever will! Now check out what verse 38 says, "Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow—not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love." Let me tell you that nothing you can do can remove the love God has for you; not even the powers of hell can come between you and God's love for you. This makes my soul rejoice and increases my faith in Jesus. I can go through my week knowing there's nothing I can do to make God stop loving me. There's nothing created, seen or unseen that can interfere with God's love for me. I'm so humbly grateful, that despite my attitude or behavior, He still loves me!

Now, go have yourself an amazing week, knowing that God will forever love you!



One Love,

Valerie

Click the link
Enjoy the inspiration from the poems of Expressions of the Soul, self-published by me, Valerie Champion. Your support is greater appreciated. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment