Monday, September 30, 2019

A Simple Prayer



Good morning! I felt compelled to post a prayer this morning. Give God the glory and enjoy your new day and week!

I pray that your spirit is a joyful one and in a
peaceful state. I pray that God's anointing
rest upon you so that you can fully experience
His presence. I pray that all is well with your
family & that God keeps them protected at all
times. I pray that God gives your
husband/wife a deep desire to get to know
Him. I pray that your sons and daughters
grow to be a blessing to the Kingdom of God
as this will prosper their souls. I pray that all
of your needs are met and that you desires
are God's desires for your life. I pray that God's
angel protect your dwelling. Giving all praise,
honor, worship and glory to Jesus, our Lord
and Savior. Giving a praise of hallelujah to
God for His grace and mercy. May the peace
and favor of God follow you wherever you go.
In Christ Jesus name I pray. Amen

One Love, 

Valerie

2 comments: