Thursday, January 2, 2020

My One Word for 2020


Hello Fellow Readers! Happy 2020!

For the past six years or so, I have chosen one word to focus on in different areas of my life. Going through transformation over the past few years from milk to meat, I realize that I must surrender my entire life to God. There is no way possible I can fully walk in my purpose if I don't!

So, in 2020, I choose to #Surrender my life according to God's will & purpose! I choose to follow His leading completely. I choose to live by the spirit and not the flesh. By doing so, I know I'm opening up the door for God's favor and blessings to enter my life.

My Focus Scripture: "'My old self has been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me. So I live in this earthly body by trusting in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. ' - Galatians 2:20 NLT

My Prayer: Father God, as I embark upon a new decade, which I'm grateful to see, show me the areas of my life that I need to surrender unto You. Help me to relinquish what little control I may have to the leading of Holy Spirit. Lord God, most of all help me to hear when You speak that I may not fail to respond according to Your will. I give thanks for Your grace and mercy which is unlimited and unearned. I give all praise, honor and glory to You. In Jesus name. Amen

What one word can you think of that if you put a little more focus on applying it would change your life? What area could use a new perspective from God's point of view? Ask God for your one word, find a scripture and pray about it as often as you can. Watch as your life change!

Valerie

No comments:

Post a Comment