Monday, October 14, 2019

God's Plans are Fail Proof

Have you ever made plans to do something or go somewhere and end up not doing it or not going? Yes, we can make plans all day long to do what pleases us. We can make plans to hang out with some friends or family but then we end up having car trouble. Or maybe we have planned to take a trip, then something else comes up and we have to cancel our trip. It seems that our plans have the ability to fail.
However, when we consult God about his plans for our lives we find that those plans always come to pass. Because the word of God says in Isaiah 55:11, "So shall My word be that goes forth from my mouth, it shall not return to Me void, but it shall accomplish what I please, and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it." Over the past several years, I have heard Minister Coriya Falker say many times and learned from my experiences that my plans may fail but God's plans are fail-proof. There's nothing He has spoken that has not occurred from the beginning of time God has spoken and that which He spoke came to be. So I'm leaning on God to lead me. I can't lose with God's plan!

One Love,

Valerie


"No, the wisdom we speak of is the mystery of God—his plan that was previously hidden, even though he made it for our ultimate glory before the world began." 1 Corinthians 2:7 NLT

_

2 comments:

  1. You know what's interesting about this? Sometimes, I can get impatient because God's plan don't come into fruition within the human time frame that I set to hit a goal. When the vision does come to pass, each and every TIME I end up realizing that the fruits would not have been as great had things come to pass prematurely in the natural. You'd think I'd learn by now. HAHA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God tells us in Jeremiah 29:11 that His plans are for our good, to give us a future. We have become so microwave ready that we would things to happen when we want them to. But God's plans never fails. And that's a promise. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete